Thursday, November 22, 2012

Review: Glad I put down Grisham for your book

Here's a a nice note I received about my new novel, "A Formula for Murder," from a Huron County woman who I met for the first time during a book signing at the Port Elizabeth Grille in Caseville:

"Loved your book, "A Formula for Murder." I put down my new John Grisham book, "The Racketeer," to read yours and I'm so glad I did. Loved the metaphors especially, and the humor. The plot kept me reading until I finished it. Am sending it to my twin sister in Florida for Christmas because she was a teacher in the Bay City school system. She will absolutely love it. You made the newsroom very real and took me with Nick Steele as he solved the murders. Notify me when your next book comes out. I will buy it on the spot." - Virginia Leipprandt, retired teacher and librarian, North Huron Schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment